时间：2018-11-26 09:45:10本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 诗盈 我要投稿
1. We have covered insurance on 1,000 cases of beer for 110% of the invoice value against all risks.
2. If you desire us to insure against a special risk, an extra premium will have to be charged.
3. This risk is coverable at a premium of 0.25%.
4. The insurance company insures this risk with 5% franchise.
5。 After loading the goods on board the ship, you must go to the insurance company to have them insured。
6。 We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport, such as Free of Particular Average (F。 P。A。), With Particular Average (W。P。A。), All Risks and Extraneous Risks。
7。 W。P。A。 plus Risk of Breakage suit your consignment。
8. The premium is calculated according to the premium rate or rates for risks to be covered.
9。 They will undertake to compensate you for the losses according to the risks insured。
10. We are able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air.
11. We won’t have such a risk included, as it is not stipulated in the Ocean Marine Cargo Clauses.
12。 Do you cover risk other than W。P。A。 and War Risk?
13. As a rule, the extra premium involved will be for buyer’s account.
14. Please note that our insurance coverage is for 110% of the invoice value only.
15. How long is the period from the commencement to termination of the insurance?
1. Our price is quite reasonable and other buyers in your market have accepted it.
2。 Please accept our offer and confirm the above-mentioned terms immediately。
3。 Owing to heavy commitments, we can not accept fresh business at present。
4。 Taking the quality into consideration, we accept your offer。
5. We are pleased to have transacted our first act of business with your firm.
6. We have succeeded in putting through the deal of five hundred bicycles.
7. We have faxed our confirmation of your order and you are requested to open the L/C as soon as possible.
8. We strongly recommend acceptance as our stocks are running low.
9. With an eye to future business we’ll accept payment by D/P this time.
10。 We are sorry that we cannot accept your counteroffer, as the price quoted by us is quite realistic。
11。 The price you quoted being found workable, we have faxed you our acceptance。
12. We accept your offer provided that shipment is made in November.
13. Although the prevailing quotations are somewhat higher, we will accept the order on the same terms as be fore with the view of encouraging business.
Terms of Payment 支付条款
1。 Our terms of payment are by a confirmed irrevocable letter of credit by draft at sight。
2。 Since the total amount is so big and the world monetary market is rather unstable at the moment, we can not ac cept any terms of payment other than a Letter of Credit。
3. We would suggest that for this particular order you let us have a D/D, on receipt of which we shall ship the goods on the first available steamer.
4. In order to conclude the business, I hope you’ll meet me half way. What about 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
5。 For such a large amount, a L/C is costly。 Besides, it ties up my money。 All this adds to my cost。
6. I’d like to discuss the terms of payment with you. I won der if you would accept D/P.
7. Since we are old friends, I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted this time as the mode of payment.
8. As we must adhere to our customary practice, we hope that you will not think us unaccommodating.
9. We regret we cannot accept Cash Against Documents On Arrival Of Goods At Destination.
10。 We wish to reiterate that it is only in view of our long and friendly business relations that we extend you this accommodation。
11. We have instructed our bank to open an irrevocable documentary letter of credit in your favor. The amount is $ 1,300.00.
12。 We’d like you to accept D/P for this transaction and future ones。
13. Your proposal for payment by time draft for Order No.1 is accept- able to us.
14。 We shall draw on you at 60 days sight the goods have been shipped。 Please honor our draft when it falls due。
15. The bank has just advised us that our Draft No.2 was de clined (rejected, refused).
16. Under the installment plan, 20% of the contract value is to be paid with orders.
17. Please indicate that the L/C is negotiable in our country.
18。 We shall open an irrevocable letter of credit in your favor, pay able in Hong Kong against shipping documents。
19。 Your request for D/P payment has been considered and we agree to grant you this facility。
20. The time draft is to be countersigned by the Bank of Hong Kong, certifying that your signature is true and valid.